This definitely cannot be regarded as the greatest recipe of all times, but it’s very simple, tasty and makes a perfect main (for me).
Cooking time: about 1 hour 20 minutes, but most of it is just when you leave bake in the oven and are free to do anything
Pork mince, extra lean, 500g
Beef mince, extra lean, 500g
Onions, 1-2 big
Carrots, a couple
Any other vegetables, if you want, such as green beans and peppers
Vegetable stock cube, 2
Fry light spay oil
1. Chop potatoes, place into a baking tray.
3. Sauté onions until very golden/brown and add them to baking tray.
4. Add minces.
5. Spread mince on top of other things so that potatoes are at the bottom, and here is why:
6. Make stock out of cubes and hot water (or add natural stock, if you have it, or water – you know) and add it to baking tray so that potatoes are covered in it at least mostly. Add some salt to the mince and some ground pepper.
(Preheat oven to 170).
7. Keep baking for about 1 hour, occasionally stirring. Enjoy.
PS Next post will be slightly more creative, I promise. Stay tuned.