- Have you ever cooked a hedgehog? I have.
- I am back with Banana-choc fitness pancakes for breakfast!
- Easter Cadbury Mini Eggs, lemon zest, and cream cheese icing sponge cake!
- Packed lunch ideas! 12 things to take to uni/work/school for a healthy meal.
- How to cook chicken: my top 3 low-fat/fast chicken breast mains.
- I do like the trend, but its misuse is the next death of usability #ghostbuttons #ux uxmag.com/articles/15-et… 2 years ago
- RT @FreeseChristian: This is what the "internet of things" endgame looks like http://t.co/DllqzZOMBS 2 years ago
- Logos "are ultimately linguistic artifacts and must be reckoned with as such". sitepoint.com/challenge-bran… 2 years ago
- Keep wondering just how exactly waterproof my #fitbitflex is, so I keep tapping on it throughout every shower session. Wash-wash-tap-tap. 2 years ago
- Dear @ASOS "save to faves" button on your app takes three to four takes to work. It's too bloody small. User testing, no? #UX #mobile 2 years ago
See posts about:
My popular tags:beef mince borsh borsht braised vegetables breakfast change the world charity chicken chicken and mushroom pasta chicken breast chicken pasta chicken rice cooking creamy pumpkin soup creative pasta bake december 2012 diet dinner easy recipe easy to cook Enough food for everyone if enoughfoodif fast food Halloween halloween pumpkin healthy breakfast healthy food healthy pasta how to cook hunger ideas IF james bond movie land grabs landgrabs leicester square odeon london looking good food low calorie low fat main dish minced beef pasta bake minced pork music non-vegetarian non-vegeterian nutrition values O2 academy islington oxfam oxfamgb pasta bake penne philadelphia cheese pork mince porridge potato and leek soup poverty recipe side dish Skyfall skyfall review SOJA soja concert review SOJA in london November 2012 somerset house soup soup recipe spices spinach uk vegetables vegetarian what can i do to change the world борщ
Category Archives: Cooking
Bet you haven’t. Seriously though, of course these aren’t real hedgehogs being cooked, but rather a typical Russian childhood food made of beef mince. The dish is called “the hedgehogs” or “yozhiki” in Russian because of its looks. … Continue reading
Hi everyone. I’ve been a bit [too] busy with uni and work, and totally abandoned this blog. But! I’ve got a few new things I now cook, and a lot more changes to my eating habits. I also lost around … Continue reading
Hi all! Easter cake! Vanilla sponge cake, lemon zest filling, cream cheese icing and Cadbury Mini Eggs decoration! Mini Eggs actually really make it pop! It’s extremely moist and airy and sweet. I think it’s my best success so … Continue reading
Hey everyone! Thanks for following me 🙂 So, lunch. I always have a lunchbox with me for two reasons: whatever healthy stuff I put there beforehand, there is no way of getting out of eating it afterwards – and I … Continue reading
1. Milk-marinated chicken breasts (ingredients: chicken breasts, milk, any spices you like, light frying oil spray). 2. Roasted sliced (or whole) chicken breast in paprika and garlic (ingredients: chicken breast and spices – paprika, black pepper, salt, ground … Continue reading
I love pork. And onions. And olives. And I have once had an idea of cooking with only 3 main ingredients (which, of course, has not worked out well for me as I love loads of stuff) so here we … Continue reading
This definitely cannot be regarded as the greatest recipe of all times, but it’s very simple, tasty and makes a perfect main (for me). Cooking time: about 1 hour 20 minutes, but most of it is just … Continue reading
The idea behind a good healthy breakfast is to eat a mix of complex and simple carbs (to raise sugar levels after sleep and keep them steady for longer) and some protein. Usually I get hungry very soon after breakfast, … Continue reading