- Have you ever cooked a hedgehog? I have.
- I am back with Banana-choc fitness pancakes for breakfast!
- Easter Cadbury Mini Eggs, lemon zest, and cream cheese icing sponge cake!
- Packed lunch ideas! 12 things to take to uni/work/school for a healthy meal.
- How to cook chicken: my top 3 low-fat/fast chicken breast mains.
- I do like the trend, but its misuse is the next death of usability #ghostbuttons #ux uxmag.com/articles/15-et… 2 years ago
- RT @FreeseChristian: This is what the "internet of things" endgame looks like http://t.co/DllqzZOMBS 2 years ago
- Logos "are ultimately linguistic artifacts and must be reckoned with as such". sitepoint.com/challenge-bran… 2 years ago
- Keep wondering just how exactly waterproof my #fitbitflex is, so I keep tapping on it throughout every shower session. Wash-wash-tap-tap. 2 years ago
- Dear @ASOS "save to faves" button on your app takes three to four takes to work. It's too bloody small. User testing, no? #UX #mobile 2 years ago
See posts about:
My popular tags:beef mince borsh borsht braised vegetables breakfast change the world charity chicken chicken and mushroom pasta chicken breast chicken pasta chicken rice cooking creamy pumpkin soup creative pasta bake december 2012 diet dinner easy recipe easy to cook Enough food for everyone if enoughfoodif fast food Halloween halloween pumpkin healthy breakfast healthy food healthy pasta how to cook hunger ideas IF james bond movie land grabs landgrabs leicester square odeon london looking good food low calorie low fat main dish minced beef pasta bake minced pork music non-vegetarian non-vegeterian nutrition values O2 academy islington oxfam oxfamgb pasta bake penne philadelphia cheese pork mince porridge potato and leek soup poverty recipe side dish Skyfall skyfall review SOJA soja concert review SOJA in london November 2012 somerset house soup soup recipe spices spinach uk vegetables vegetarian what can i do to change the world борщ
Tag Archives: food
Hey everyone! Thanks for following me 🙂 So, lunch. I always have a lunchbox with me for two reasons: whatever healthy stuff I put there beforehand, there is no way of getting out of eating it afterwards – and I … Continue reading
I love pork. And onions. And olives. And I have once had an idea of cooking with only 3 main ingredients (which, of course, has not worked out well for me as I love loads of stuff) so here we … Continue reading
Yeah, it’s a “vertical” pasta bake. Tastes just as any other well-made pasta bake, but gives +100 to awesomeness for looks. Cooking time: quite a lot. a couple of hours min. Ingredients list: extra lean beef … Continue reading
Here is my new dish – chicken, mushroom and spinach pasta. It’s got loads of good healthy stuff – perfect for winter. Tastes very good as well (you’d guess, with all of those awesome ingredients you just can’t spoil it!). … Continue reading
This was my take on the famous Central/Eastern European soup, borsht. It’s a thick, filling, delicious beef and veg red-coloured soup that is quite low in calories, fat and quite healthy, if you make … Continue reading
It’s hard to pick a name for this veggie thing that I’d cooked, but guess I can settle on a “veggie stew”. It’s different veg braised with potatoes intended to go as a side dish (originally on the side of … Continue reading